Three-axis optical fiber conduction energy feedback laser welding machine
The working principle of the energy feedback laser welding machine: An energy detection device is added to the output end of the laser to detect the size of the output laser energy and feedback the signal to the control end in real time. Then compare with...
The working principle of the energy feedback laser welding machine: An energy detection device is added to the output end of the laser to detect the size of the output laser energy and feedback the signal to the control end in real time. Then compare with the theoretically set energy to form a closed-loop control system to achieve the purpose of accurately controlling the laser energy output.
Advantages of energy feedback: Equipped with an automatic energy detection and compensation system, the energy output is more stable, and the solder joint size is guaranteed to be consistent. Under the condition that the welding materials and models remain unchanged, setting suitable welding parameters can be used for a long time. There is no need to reset the welding parameters when the xenon lamp is attenuated or replaced. It ensures a stable and good processing state, reduces product defect rates, and is more suitable for automated production lines.
1. Advanced "energy negative feedback technology" controls the fluctuation of laser output energy within 3% to ensure stable laser output power, thereby improving welding repeatability, reducing product defect rates, and saving material costs.
2. Optical fiber transmission: the uniquely developed instantaneous optical splitting technology, the production efficiency is twice as fast as the traditional time optical splitting. Enables users to complete processing orders with high efficiency and high quality in the shortest time, which can realize light splitting in time and energy.
3. Welding quality: the welding spot is smooth and beautiful, the welding seam is flat and without porosity, and the welding seam strength and toughness are at least equal to or even higher than the base metal. After welding, no treatment or simple treatment is required, which reduces the work intensity of workers.
4. With multiple I/O interfaces, users can conveniently control the welding machine.
5. The key components are all high-end accessories to ensure product quality.
6. The special machine has strong customization capabilities, with a variety of workbenches for users to choose, and exclusive models can be tailored to customer requirements.
The fiber conduction laser welding machine couples a high-energy laser beam into an optical fiber. After long-distance transmission, it is collimated into parallel light by a collimator and then focused on the workpiece to perform welding. For parts that are difficult to be welded, the flexible transmission non-contact welding is implemented, which has greater flexibility. The laser beam of the optical fiber transmission laser welding machine can realize the splitting of time and energy. It can process multiple beams at the same time, which provides conditions for more precise welding.
1. Real-time processing of feedback control performance and waveform control function to achieve ideal welding conditions.
2. Combined design of scanning head of galvanometer to realize spot welding and seam welding in the processing range.
3. Laser output can realize simultaneous spectral, temporal spectral, and three spectral at the most.
4. Fade-in and fade-out function, the overlap at the beginning and end of seam welding is completed.
5. It is easier to automate the setting of input and output terminal signals.
6. Robot, boom and CCD camera monitoring system can be optional to realize special welding, precise alignment and real-time monitoring of welding.
1. Stainless steel: 316/304/430/201 two pieces stacked together can be up to 1mm thick each direct breakdown welding, butt welding can be two pieces together can be up to 5mm thick direct welding, sealing welding thickness in the range of 0.3mm-5mm can be welded, the welding tension can be up to 2 tons, sealing pressure test can be up to 20 kg.
2. Iron: The process and parameters are the same as those of stainless steel.
3. Steel: The process and parameters are the same as stainless steel.
4. Copper: 59/62 except copper, all other copper can be welded.
5. Aluminum: 1 series, 2 series, 3 series, 4 series, 5 series, 6 series and 7 series can be easily welded.
6. Titanium and molybdenum: can be welded.
7. Tungsten: Not weldable.
8. All other metals can be welded, not to mention.
9. Mixed weldable: copper and stainless steel, galvanized, nickel plated, etc.
It can be applied to metal connection and sealing. It is suitable for spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding of various metal devices. Such as mobile phone cases, brackets, electronic communications, hardware, medical equipment, instruments, jewelry, sporting goods couplers, lithium batteries, watches, glasses, electronic parts, handicrafts and other products.