Four-axis linkage fiber conduction laser welding machine (X-axis path 400mm)
Four-axis linkage laser welding machine uses high-energy pulsed laser to weld objects. The machine combines laser, laser power supply, control system, cooling system, lifting shaft, operation cabinet and so on. Convenient operation, compact structure, sta...
Four-axis linkage laser welding machine uses high-energy pulsed laser to weld objects. The machine combines laser, laser power supply, control system, cooling system, lifting shaft, operation cabinet and so on. Convenient operation, compact structure, stable performance, etc. It can be used for automatic spot welding of various metal materials, butt welding, overlap welding, sealing welding, and complete the welding of complex plane straight lines, arcs and arbitrary tracks. And we can customize models for customers according to the welding process of their products.
The four-axis linkage fiber conduction laser welding machine uses high-energy laser pulses to locally heat the material in a small area. The energy of laser radiation diffuses into the material through heat conduction, and the material is melted to form a specific molten pool. It adopts integrated design, compact and beautiful structure, high output power, stable energy, good beam mode, simple operation, reliable performance and wide application scale. Using imported ceramic laser cavity technology research and development, using unique beam selection and shaping technology to ensure high output power and excellent beam mode. Bi-pulse xenon lamp encouragement, constant current laser power supply, pulse programmable and intelligent system management. It also has automatic maintenance for misoperation and over-temperature and under-flow. PLC programmable controller or industrial PC control, X/Y axis two-dimensional automatic movement path. Semiconductor red light indicates positioning, and can manually move up and down to focus and deflect the incident angle of the laser.
It is a new type of welding method, mainly for the welding of thin-walled materials and precision parts, and can realize spot welding, butt welding, stitch welding, sealing welding, etc. High aspect ratio, small weld width, small heat-affected zone, small deformation, and fast welding speed. The welding seam is smooth and beautiful, no treatment or simple treatment is required after welding, and the welding seam is of high quality and no porosity. Controllable, small focus spot, high positioning accuracy, easy to realize automation.
With a higher power density, the surface layer can be heated to the boiling point within a microsecond time range, resulting in a large amount of vaporization. Therefore, high power density is beneficial for material removal processing, such as punching, cutting, and engraving. For lower power densities, it takes several milliseconds for the surface temperature to reach the boiling point. Before the surface layer vaporizes, the bottom layer reaches the melting point, which is easy to form a good fusion weld.
1. Stainless steel: 316, 304, 430, 201. Stack welding can be directly penetrated welding two pieces with a thickness of less than 1mm. Butt welding can be directly welded together with two pieces each less than 5mm thick. Seal welding can be welded in the thickness range of 0.3mm-5mm. The above welding tension can reach 2 tons, and the sealing pressure test can reach 20 kg.
2. Iron: The process and parameters are the same as stainless steel.
3. Steel: The process and parameters are the same as stainless steel.
4. Copper: Other copper except 59 and 62 copper can be solved.
5. Aluminum: 1 series, 2 series, 3 series, 4 series, 5 series, 6 series, 7 series can be easily welded.
6. Titanium: It can be solved.
7. Mo: It can be solved.
8. Tungsten: Cannot be welded.
9. Other metals can be welded, not listed.
10. It can be mixed welding: white copper and stainless steel, galvanized, nickel-plated, etc.
Used in mobile phone cases, brackets, electronic communications, hardware, medical equipment, instruments, jewelry, sports goods. Including mobile phone shields, mobile phone shells, MP4 shells, sensors, metal electrical shells, hard drives, micro motors, optical fiber coupling devices, lithium batteries, clocks, glasses, electronic components, handicrafts and other products.