Handheld fiber laser welding machine (continuous)
Hand-held welding is flexible and convenient, and the welding distance is longer, which overcomes the limitation of workbench space. Mainly for large workpieces, fixed positions such as inner right angles, outer right angles, flat welds, small heat-affect...
Laser power: 1000W/1500W/2000W
Power adjustment range: 5-95%
Laser wavelength: 1070nm±5nm
Laser mode: Multimode
Fiber length: 10m/15m/customized
Working mode: continuous/pulse
Welding speed: 0-120mm/s
Transmission fiber core diameter: 50um
Control system: touch screen
Cooling method: water cooling
Cooling water temperature: 20-25℃
Power requirement: AC220V±10%, AC380V±10%, 50/60Hz
Working environment temperature: 10-35℃
Description of continuous wave handheld laser welding machine:
The biggest advantage of the handheld laser welding machine is its simple structure, convenient use and flexible welding. It has strong welding permeability and can be used for welding at various complicated angles. It has strong scalability and can be equipped with manipulators or other CNC welding machine tools. And can replace ordinary handheld laser head or swing handheld laser head to meet various welding requirements. Instead of arc welding, electric welding has a great trend. Hand-held laser welding machines are becoming more and more popular in the market. Due to its special advantages, for certain products that require high welding depth, strong penetration and no deformation. It has a high welding speed, which can greatly increase the output.
According to actual product welding requirements (1000w-2000w), laser power is optional. Continuous hand-held laser welding has strong penetrating power and can be applied to common metal materials and high-reflectivity materials such as aluminum and copper. Through various detection and protection measures, various external factors or human misuse can be avoided, and the protection equipment can operate stably for a long time.
Continuous laser welding host system:
A Unique Combination of Advanced Technologies fiber lasers are created from active optical fibers and semiconductor diodes, a merger between two of the most innovative and advanced laser technologies. Fiber lasers use single emitter semiconductor diodes as the best light source to pump the active fibers. The laser beam emitted is contained within optical fibers and delivered through an armored flexible cable. Active fibers are special optical fibers doped with rare earth ions, these allow for an extremely bright light from a very small core, thus combining multikilowatt output power with excellent beam quality.
1. Low cost of use, no consumables, free daily maintenance, and lower production line debugging costs. Long service life, the pump life is more than 100,000 hours.
2. Low power consumption, equivalent to 60% of YAG laser welding machine and traditional argon arc welding, electric welding and plasma welding.
3. High-efficiency electro-optical conversion, the photoelectric conversion rate is as high as 30%, and the conversion rate is 8 times that of YAG.
4. Non-contact processing, no noise, no pollution to the environment, it belongs to green processing.
5. The welding impact area is small, the deformation is small, the welding seam is smooth and beautiful, and there is no need or simple treatment after welding.
6. High-density laser energy, good laser beam quality, uniform solder joint energy distribution.
7. Using optical fiber transmission, can realize long-distance welding. In addition to the handheld head output, it can also be equipped with an automatic welding table, a manipulator, an assembly line and other equipment to work together.
8. Multi-channel optical fiber output, up to 4 optical fibers can be configured at the same time, which can greatly save costs. Improve welding efficiency and reduce equipment space.
Hand-held laser welding output gun:
Continuous hand-held laser welding machine can choose ordinary hand held head or swinging hand-held head. Ordinary hand-held head has higher requirements on welding seam, while swinging hand-held head has lower requirements on welding seam, which can be applied to objects with wider welding seam.The swing hand-held head has obvious advantages over the traditional ordinary hand-held head, and the laser swing amplitude can be set.It solves the defect of traditional hand-held laser welding which requires high welding seam, and greatly improves the welding fault tolerance rate. And our hand-held output head has added security measures, the light comes out only when it touches the metal.Its easy to operation and simple structure and maintain,can feed wire welding in the welding process.
Fiber laser welding using by hand-held laser welding, it's more flexible to implement flexible transmission of non-contact welding for those difficult to weld site. The laser beam can realize the spectrum separation on time and energy, can be multi-beam processing at the same time, for more precise welding provides the conditions. Swing laser head can change the effect of continuous laser welder.
1. Non-contact welding, easy to weld narrow edges, corners and deep holes.
2. Hand-held laser output gun, light weight, easy to operate, like arc, TIG or MIG welding.
3. Red laser point indication, convenient positioning, stable output fiber laser power.
4. Simple operation and easy to use, which can effectively reduce labor costs.
5. Adopt optical fiber transmission to realize remote welding and easy welding of large-size workpiece.
6. It can carry out butt welding, stack welding, spot welding and continuous welding, used for various complicated welds.
7. The operating system is easy to learn and operate, and the touch screen input makes the setup and operation easier, friendly human-computer interaction.
Unique L-shaped design, suitable for welding other locations where the laser head is not easily accessible. Suitable for Spot welding and short wire continuous welding.Probes can be varied according to butt welding, T- type fillet welding, L-type fillet welding, with the corresponding shape of probes, positioning well and achieve good welding effect.
1. "L" type structure, according to the traditional manual welding method, does not change the usage habit of welding gun, combined with ergonomic design, makes the user more convenient and flexible, and makes the welding process more simple.
2. The welding protective gas enters from the end of the welding joint, runs through the whole welding joint, and then comes out from the nozzle in front, making full use of the protective gas While protecting the welding spot, the protective gas also takes away the excess heat of the welding joint to play a cooling role.
3. The solder joint uses steel needle positioning to solve the problem of incorrect solder joint position and focal length caused by bad positioning.
4. The welding joint is equipped with temperature alarm, which solves the problem of burning optical fiber and lens caused by cooling water failure.
5. The welding joint is light in weight and can be used for a long time.
6. With smart internal design and good interactive control system, expand the machining parts tolerance range and weld width, make weld forming better.
7. Various angle nozzles can be configured to meet the welding requirements of different products.
8. With multiple safety alarms, automatically lock light after moving the starting parts, with high safety.
Built-in chiller of continuous laser welding system:
Continuous wave fiber Lasers cover output power range have feature a wide range of operating wavelengths, single-mode and multi-mode options, high stability and extremely long pump diode lifetime. These lasers are water-cooled and can be suppiled with a built-in or standalone chiller.High performance microcontroller is used as the main control device.It has the features of beautiful structure, high reliability and strong anti-interference. Compact structure, small size, high mechanical strength, good refrigeration effect, high efficiency.
1. Fault alarm protection, when the machine fault will actively output fault signal.
2. Closed water tank or development type water adding (if the amount of water is insufficient, the water level indicates or automatic alarm).
3. Quick bucket water interface for adding water.
4. Real-time temperature monitoring and water flow display.
5. Removable wheels are easy to install and move.
6. Use controller multi-function Settings.
Continuous wave handheld laser welding machine application:
Hand-held laser welding machines are widely used in kitchen cabinets, stair lifts, shelves, ovens, stainless steel doors, window guards, distribution boxes, medical equipment, communication equipment, battery manufacturing, craft gifts, household and other industries. It can be used for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, aluminum, gold, chromium, silver, titanium, nickel and other metals or alloys. It can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, including copper brass, titanium molybdenum, titanium gold, Nickel copper and so on.