Handheld fiber laser welding machine (pulse)
Hand-held welding is flexible and convenient, and the welding distance is longer, which overcomes the limitation of workbench space. Mainly for large workpieces, fixed positions such as inner right angles, outer right angles, flat welds, small heat-affect...
Hand-held welding is flexible and convenient, and the welding distance is longer, which overcomes the limitation of workbench space. Mainly for large workpieces, fixed positions such as inner right angles, outer right angles, flat welds, small heat-affected areas during welding, small deformation, large welding depth, and firm welding. It is a new and flexible welding process for long-distance welding of large workpieces.
The hand-held fiber-optic laser welding machine fills the gap of hand-held welding in the laser equipment industry. The hand-held laser welding machine subverts the working mode of the previous laser welding machine and replaces the previous fixed optical path with a hand-held welding gun. This mode of operation is more convenient, can weld any part of the workpiece at any angle, is flexible and convenient, can realize outdoor welding, and is suitable for various complex welds. It can also be equipped with various angle nozzles to meet the welding needs of different products.
1. The handheld laser welding machine saves about 80%-90% of electric energy. Compared with arc welding, the processing cost can be reduced by about 30%.
2. The welding heat input is extremely low, the deformation after welding is small, the welding surface is very smooth and beautiful, and there are few subsequent welding treatments. The handheld laser welding machine can reduce the labor cost of the huge polishing and leveling process.
3. Portable design, the machine can be used at random in a certain space.
4. It can weld special-shaped parts, special-shaped parts that are not suitable for fixture fixing or large-scale parts.
5. Proprietary safety operation protection function to ensure the safety of operators during work.
6. The technical threshold of equipment operators is not high, and the operation is simple and easy to learn and get started quickly.
Hand-held laser welding machines are widely used in kitchen cabinets, stair lifts, shelves, ovens, stainless steel doors, window guards, distribution boxes, medical equipment, communication equipment, battery manufacturing, craft gifts, household and other industries. It can be used for welding stainless steel, carbon steel, copper, aluminum, gold, chromium, silver, titanium, nickel and other metals or alloys. It can also be used for a variety of welding between different materials, including copper brass, titanium molybdenum, titanium gold, Nickel copper and so on.
Laser power: 1000W/1500W/2000W/3000W
Power adjustment range: 5-95%
Laser wavelength: 1070nm±5nm
Laser mode: Multimode
Fiber length: 10m/15m/customized
Working mode: continuous/pulse
Welding speed: 0-120mm/s
Transmission fiber core diameter: 50um
Control system: touch screen
Cooling method: water cooling
Cooling water temperature: 20-25℃
Power requirement: AC220V±10%, 50/60Hz
Working environment temperature: 10-35℃