3-axis galvanometer scanner laser friction welding machine
The equipment uses a high-precision galvanometer scanner and pulsed laser to form a scanner laser welding machine. It can use the built-in galvanometer scanner to control the laser movement without moving the laser head. The laser passes through a high-sp...
The equipment uses a high-precision galvanometer scanner and pulsed laser to form a scanner laser welding machine. It can use the built-in galvanometer scanner to control the laser movement without moving the laser head. The laser passes through a high-speed galvanometer scanner, and then focuses on the workpiece for welding.
Galvanometer scanner laser welding machine uses high-speed scanning galvanometer to control the laser position, and the scanner speed can reach 7000mm/s. The welding speed is fast, and the production efficiency is five times that of the general laser spot welding machine. Especially suitable for spot welding of various small and thin-walled parts. The laser moving path is controlled by a dedicated laser welding software. The welding path or graphics can be directly input and edited in the software, or edited through AutoCAD, CorelDRAW and other software, and can also import DWG or PLT files.
Galvanometer scanner laser welding machine includes YAG laser, laser power supply, scanner system, focusing system, computer programmable controller, refrigeration system, red light preview system, control cabinet and CNC workbench, etc.
1. Fast welding speed, high precision, stable quality, fast positioning, convenient operation and simple maintenance.
2. The thermal deformation is extremely small and will not affect the internal electronic components or chemical composition performance of the product.
3. Dedicated control components, powerful functions, simple operation, compatible with multiple formats of graphic files.
4. The production efficiency is 4-10 times that of the general laser spot welding machine.
5. High-power cooling system to meet continuous mass production.
6. It can be used with supporting equipment to realize online automatic production.
It is used for welding with high requirements and high speed. Such as: electronics, communications, medical machinery, watches, glasses, IT products, digital communication products, precision parts, hardware, etc. Including the welding of precision parts, such as microelectronic components and integrated circuits. Diodes, batteries, mobile phone shields, metal mobile phone shells, metal capacitor shells, computer hard drives, micro motors, sensors, metal shielding nets, razor blades. Spot welding, hermetic welding and lap welding of other types of electronic products.
Laser type: YAG
Laser wavelength: 1064nm
Maximum laser output power: 300W
Maximum laser pulse energy: ≤80J
Pulse width: 0.1~20ms
Pulse frequency: 0~200Hz
Welding point spacing: ≥0.1mm
Welding range: 100*100mm
Cooling method: water cooling