Mold laser welding machine
The laser mold welding machine is specially designed for the mold industry and used for the repair of precision molds, such as digital products, mobile phones, toys, automobiles, motorcycles and other mold manufacturing and molding industries. Through the...
The laser mold welding machine is specially designed for the mold industry and used for the repair of precision molds, such as digital products, mobile phones, toys, automobiles, motorcycles and other mold manufacturing and molding industries. Through the repair of the mold, the original mold can be fully used again, greatly saving production costs and improving work efficiency. This technology can be applied to modify the design or size of the mold to shorten the product development cycle.
Laser mold welding machine is also known as: laser mold welding machine, laser mold repair welding machine, laser welding mold machine, mold laser welding machine, laser repair welding machine, laser welding machine, laser mold repair machine, mold laser repair machine, etc. This mold welding machine is the latest generation of laser welding machine developed by Shenzhen Dayue Laser Technology according to the production practice of the mold industry and the introduction of technology from Japan, the United States and Germany. The laser mold welding machine not only has the characteristics of traditional laser welding, but also makes the equipment more humane, safer and more convenient. Tailored for the mold industry, with a unique structural design, suitable for repairing various large, medium and small molds.
1. The imported ceramic concentrating cavity is researched and developed with corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, cavity life (8-10 years), and xenon lamp life of more than 8 million times.
2. The automatic shading system is adopted to eliminate the damage to the eyes during working hours.
3. The laser head can be rotated 360 degrees, the whole light path can be rotated 360 degrees, and it can be moved up and down by electric lift, and pushed forward and backward. It is especially suitable for repairing various large, medium and small molds.
4. The parameter adjustment is controlled by an intelligent remote control, which is simple and fast. The working table is made of cast iron, which can be raised and lowered electrically and moved in three dimensions.
5. The spot size can be adjusted automatically.
Laser mold welding machines are used in various 3C electronic digital products, mobile phones, toys, automobiles, motorcycles and other mold manufacturing and molding industries. Weldable materials are very wide, including: cold-worked high-alloy steel, hot-forged high-alloy steel, nickel-containing tool steel, high-grade steel, copper alloy, beryllium copper, high-toughness aluminum alloy and other metal materials.
Model: DY-MW200 DY-MW400
Laser power: 200W 400W
Laser wavelength: 1064nm 1064nm
Pulse width: 0-20ms 0-20ms
Laser frequency: 0-50hz 0-50hz
Spot adjustment range: 0.3-2mm 0.3-2mm
Cooling system: Water cooling system Water cooling system
Rated power: 6.5KW 12KW
Workbench stroke: 125*100mm 125*100mm
Power demand: AC220V±15%50/60Hz AC380V±15%50/60Hz